Innovation as a topic has become a trending buzzword in the International Organizations, but questions remain on how to enable cross-cutting, cross-sectoral initiatives and experiments. This event brings together a global, cross-sector group to discuss what it means to experiment in large organizations.
- Presentation by social innovators: in a failure-averse culture, how do International Organizations learn to experiment? Strategic experimentation and why it matters
- Cross-sector panel to elevate best practices of successful experimentation in different contexts: where to start, what mindset is required, what are the outcomes?
- Group interactions: debate sub-themes such as fund-raising, peacekeeping and health care in the Global South, and develop action points followed by a plenary to share learnings and action points
- Rubana Hub, Managing Director at Mohammadi Group; Past President at BGMEA (Bangladesh Garment Manufacturers and Exporters Association); Vice Chancellor at Asia University for Women
- Ken Staley, Vice President at Optum Health; Former Coordinator of Us Govt’s activities to combat Malaria at USAID
- Pradeep Kakkattil, Co-Founder of Health Innovation Exchange, Director of Innovations at UNAIDS
- Dheeraj Batra, Founder & CEO at The Propel Labs
- Vijay Raju, Vice President, Strategy & New Ventures at The Propel Labs
- Dr. Katherine Tatarinov, Managing Director at Geneva Innovation Movement Association, Research Director at Center for Innovation & Partnerships at GSEM (UNIGE)
- Prof. Dr. Tina Ambos, Professor of International Management at the Geneva School of Economics (GSEM), Director of the Center for Innovation & Partnerships at GSEM (UNIGE)
In cooperation with our partners: The Propel Labs, Health Innovation Exchange, Impact Hub, and The Center for Innovation & Partnerships